ORISE Position at USEPA in Narragansett, RI: Using R for analysis and viz of cyanobacteria

ORISE Position at USEPA in Narragansett, RI: Using R for analysis and viz of cyanobacteria

Hollister, Jeff
All,

We have an open ORISE position working at the USEPA lab in Narragnsett, RI (with me!)

We are looking for someone with strong R skills that can help with  cyanobacteria modelling efforts and visualization of model results.  Freshwater ecology experience is a plus.  Position is for 1 year (renewable if funding available) and pay ranges: BS: 3600/month, MS: 4400/month, PhD: 5300/month.

For details and to apply (scroll to the bottom): https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/2511

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Jeff