Open and collaborative project about R courses and classes

Open and collaborative project about R courses and classes

Marcos Vital
Dear all

I'm working on an open and collaborative project called 'the open teach-R
project', as a part of Mozilla Open Leadership Training.

In short, the project is about sharing resources for those who want to
teach an R based course (initially, with a focus on Biological Sciences
students and researchers, as I have this background myself).

Anyone interesting on the project proposal can help, and we welcome any
kind of contributions: sharing new or pre-existing material, reviewing or
testing the courseware, giving suggestions and so on.

The project will participate Mozilla Global Sprint, a two day marathon to
work on open projects that will take place in a few days on June 1st and

Most relevant links are:
- short interview about the project:
- project repo at GitHub:
- chat room at Gitter:
- Global Sprint:

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best reagards

Marcos Vinícius Carneiro Vital
Universidade Federal de Alagoas
Instituto de Ciências Biológicas e da Saúde
Setor de Biodiversidade e Ecologia