Quantcast

Using R for hydrology: short course material available

Using R for hydrology: short course material available

Dominik Reusser
Hello all,
Wouter Buytaert and myself gave an introductory short course on using R for
hydrological anaylsis with a main focus on rainfall-runoff-modelling. Details
on the class are available on the EGU homepage

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/session/10635

The material is available online

http://tinyurl.com/R4Hydrology

Best regards
Dominik
--
Dr. Dominik Reusser

North-South Project
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Research Domain 2: Climate Impacts & Vulnerabilities

Telephone +49 331 288 26 46
Fax            +49 331 288 20709

P.O.Box 60 12 03, 14412 Potsdam, Germany
Visiting adress: Pappelallee 20, 14469 Potsdam

Re: Using R for hydrology: short course material available

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini
On 03/05/12 09:55, Dominik Reusser wrote:

> Hello all,
> Wouter Buytaert and myself gave an introductory short course on using R for
> hydrological anaylsis with a main focus on rainfall-runoff-modelling. Details
> on the class are available on the EGU homepage
>
> http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/session/10635
>
> The material is available online
>
> http://tinyurl.com/R4Hydrology
>
> Best regards
> Dominik

Thanks Dominik for sharing the material of the short course.

I was really happy about the great interest on the course you gave
(somebody told me that the room space was not enough for all the
interested people !)

It could be a good idea to have a 2.0 version of the course in the
future ...

All the best,

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini

Water Resources Unit
Joint Research Centre (JRC), European Commission
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/