useR!2017 conference in Brussels

Thomas Petzoldt
Dear R-Sig-Ecology list members,

the abstract submission deadline of useR!2017 is approaching very soon
(1st April). Besides this, I want to mention that one of the
pre-conference tutorials will deal with "environmental modelling using
R", or more precisely:

"Modelling the environment in R: from small-scale to global applications"

The tutorial will focus on the dynamic view on environmental modelling
and its abstract is now also online:

In any case, we would be very happy to meet many ecologists,
environmental statisticians and ecological modellers there in the
regular sessions.

See you in Brussels!

Thomas Petzoldt
Technische Universitaet Dresden
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Institute of Hydrobiology
01062 Dresden, Germany

E-Mail: [hidden email]

-- limnology and ecological modelling --