useR!2017 conference in Brussels

Thomas Petzoldt
Dear R-Sig-Ecology list members,

the abstract submission deadline of useR!2017 is approaching very soon
(1st April). Besides this, I want to mention that one of the
pre-conference tutorials will deal with "environmental modelling using
R", or more precisely:

"Modelling the environment in R: from small-scale to global applications"

The tutorial will focus on the dynamic view on environmental modelling
and its abstract is now also online: https://user2017.brussels/tutorials

In any case, we would be very happy to meet many ecologists,
environmental statisticians and ecological modellers there in the
regular sessions.

See you in Brussels!

Thomas

--
Thomas Petzoldt
Technische Universitaet Dresden

E-Mail: [hidden email]
http://tu-dresden.de/Members/thomas.petzoldt

-- limnology and ecological modelling --